The kit is featured with its consisting mainly of sensor modules. The sensors are made in the format of module which integrates some necessary components, such as comparator, resistor, and capacitor and so on, so it's convenient for circuit connection. This kit can help you "control" the physical world with sensors.
Code, Fritzing files and datasheets are free to view and download under the LEARN section on SunFounder website.
31 Experiments with Modules
Lesson 1 Hall Sensor
Lesson 2 RGB LED
Lesson 3 Dual-color Common-Cathode LED
Lesson 4 Shock Switch
Lesson 5 Knock Sensor
Lesson 6 Infrared Transmitter
Lesson 7 Laser Transmitter
Lesson 8 Reed Switch
Lesson 9 Infrared-Receiver
Lesson 10 Analog Temperature Sensor
Lesson 11 Buzzer
Lesson 12 Button
Lesson 13 Photo-interrupter
Lesson 14 Tilt Switch
Lesson 16 Magic Cup
Lesson 17 DS18B20 Temperature Sensor
Lesson 18 Rotary Encoder
Lesson 19 7-Color Auto-flash LED
Lesson 20 Photoresistor
Lesson 21 DHT11 Humiture Sensor
Lesson 22 Obstacle Avoidance Sensor
Lesson 23 Tracking Sensor
Lesson 24 Microphone Sensor
Lesson 25 Metal Touch Sensor
Lesson 26 Flame Sensor
Lesson 27 Relay Module
Lesson 28 Joystick PS2
Lesson 29 MQ-2 Gas Sensor
Lesson 30 Temperature Measurement System
Lesson 31 Intelligent Temperature Measurement System
- SunFounder kit includes 37 sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge about Raspberry Pi and sensors.
- With detailed user manual containing 31 projects, code (C and Python), Fritzing images, datasheets, and so on.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category.
- Raspberry Pi is NOT included, the GPIO Extension Board is not suitable for B+